Track and Field Update

Due to current HSE guidelines and with taking into account the safety of our athletes and officials, West Cork Athletics unfortunately would like to confirm that the Track and Field event scheduled for the 4th April, will not now be held.
The event on the 25th is still scheduled and we will make a decision on that no later than 2 weeks beforehand.
***With the further restrictions in place, the event on the 25th can’t now take place either*

We currently can’t say if any postponed events will be rescheduled or cancelled, it depends on availability of a venue and possible rescheduling of other events. With the current situation its hard to plan.

Stay safe everyone.
West Cork Board will be holding events again soon and the world will seem a brighter place!